First job interview
Selection & Assessment
Second job interview
You’re applying for: Field Sales Executive
Your application has succesfully been sent. We will contact you as soon as possible.
Are you a motivated and driven individual looking for a rewarding career in sales? Look no further!
We are currently seeking a dynamic and enthusiastic Field Sales Executive to join our Samskip Sweden team.
As a Field Sales Executive, you will be responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with our clients, identifying new business opportunities, and achieving sales targets.
You will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced and exciting environment, where your hard work and dedication will be recognized and rewarded.
Be part of a genuine commitment
Samskip has offices in 24 countries across Europe, North America, Asia and Australasia. Across our network we have a reputation for pioneering sustainable new methods. For instance, we developed the world's first hydrogen-powered container vessels, the Samskip SeaShuttles. We also operate five vessels powered by 100% biofuels, we have been awarded Gold EcoVadis medal with a sustainability score that puts us in the top 2% of companies. In short, our objective is to become the most sustainable logistics provider and we are committed to Net-Zero emissions in 2040 – 10 years ahead of the industry average!
You’ll join an expert team where your work directly affects the many projects that contribute towards our sustainability goals. We want you to ask questions and provide answers. We expect you take the initiative and take ownership. Above all, we ask you to be proactive and passionate as you shape our future and yours.
Key responsibilities from the get-go
- Develop and drive business growth;
- Identify and target potential clients through cold calling, networking, and referrals;
- Conduct face-to-face meetings with clients to understand their needs and present our products and services;
- Negotiate and close sales deals to meet or exceed sales targets;
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with clients to ensure customer satisfaction and repeat business;
- Provide regular reports on sales activities, market trends, and competitor analysis.
A boost for your career
We do not just provide you with a job: we offer you a career with plenty of freedom to shape your own role and implement your own ideas. Our e-learning platform gives you access to a wide range of relevant courses. We also invest in you via development opportunities for professional and personal growth.
Samskip also offers:
- Competitive terms & conditions;
- Opportunities for career advancement and personal growth;
- A supportive and collaborative work environment;
- Exciting incentives and rewards for top performers;
- Flexible office location (incl. home office).
Can you make it happen?
We want you to thrive on variety; you know where and how to make a difference and can easily adapt to unexpected events that may consume your day. When everything is set up and ready to go, you are ready to hit the ground running. You have the burning desire to make your own successes and wins. You take initiative, are extremely ambitious and can easily work within a defined structure.
To apply for the role of Field Sales Executive you should bring the following:
- Preferably experience from the transport & logistics industry;
- Proven experience in field sales or a similar role;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong negotiation and closing skills;
- Self-motivated and target-driven;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Valid driver's license and willingness to travel extensively.
If you are ready to take your sales career to the next level and be part of a successful and growing company, apply now!
Join our team as a Field Sales Executive and make a difference in the logistics market place, while achieving your own professional goals.
If you think this is the role for you, contact us today via the application button on this page. If you have any questions, please call us at +31 (088) 400 1393 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
View vacancies or read a story about Sales
Field Sales Executive
Bring dynamic proactivity and digital expertise to the exciting growth objectives of our forward-thinking and international logistics operation.