First job interview
Selection & Assessment
Second job interview
You’re applying for: UI UX Designer
Your application has succesfully been sent. We will contact you as soon as possible.
As a UI UX Designer, you will be working on the design of our software applications and systems. You will be involved with the execution of our projects and you’ll collaborate with business owners and product owners to realise our Digital Transformation.
We have a wide variety of complex data within Samskip, such as customer data, sensory data from our equipment and data from our business processes. We are in a digital transition: our legacy system is replaced by a self-designed system, running in AWS (OutSystems).
In this role you will:
- Contribute to researching customer needs through interviews and analyzing data;
- Collaborate with product designers and product owners across multiple teams to find solutions for our users’ needs;
- Create design solutions, from low-fidelity wireframes to detailed visual designs;
- Document front-end functional specifications for handoff to developers;
- Refine design solutions with our engineering team depending on constraints and feasibility;
- Work on ensuring a consistent experience across our products;
- Work on ideating and improving our component library.
A great place to develop your career
At Samskip we want you to be the best you can be. That’s why you’ll be able to access wide-ranging development opportunities including training and e-learning through our Samskip Academy. You will also benefit from an open working environment where you are challenged every day while working as a team. And we do all to ensure that Samskip is a company where colleagues become friends. Other benefits include:
- A competitive compensation package;
- 21-25 days of annual leave;
- Meal ticket;
- Transportation Allowance;
- 7Card Sports Allowance;
- Medical Insurance;
Are you the UI UX Designer we are looking for?
To apply for this position you need to be a highly accurate, problem-solving, and critical thinker who can interact with specialized colleagues to imagine, develop and execute our projects to realize our Digital Transformation.
If you also tick the following boxes we would love to hear from you:
- Degree in Art and Design or similar;
- 2+ years of demonstrable experience as a UI/UX designer;
- Experience with OutSystems development platform is a plus;
- Understanding of Web software development and design fundamentals;
- Proficiency in design software such as Figma, Sketch or Adobe XD;
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum process;
- Strong communication skills including a good level of written and spoken English.
If you think you could be a great asset to Samskip based on everything you’ve read here, don’t hang around. Click on the button below and send us your CV.
View vacancies or read a story about Information Technology
OutSystems Software Engineer
Act as a vital link in a digital transition that will help to position our international transportation company for future growth